Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review of Resolutions Take Off by Dori Lavelle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ava Raine and Carter Starr. Ava is ready to ring in the new year that changes however in an instant. Her boss demands that she get the slides ready for a big meeting that his happening on the next day. He tells her that if she doesn't she is fired. So she opens a bottle of champagne ready to ring in the new year with a drink and work. When she wakes the next morning however with no slides done she is done. She is finally going to go for her dream being a stewardess. If only she can get over her fear of flying. So she decides she will take herself to Athens to celebrate her freedom and overcome her fears. That is where she first sees Carter. Carter knows when you meet the one you must do everything you can. Can they find a HEA though or will this just be a layover on their next stop?

This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...