Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review of Carpenter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery Anderson and Christian “Chiseled” Carpenter. The first time these two meet no names are exchanged but a spark is lite in both of them. Avery has just recently come to California to start her spa up. She knows it is a risky venture but she is determined to make it more than a success. She wants her spa to be unforgettable. That is why she is looking to hire Christian to make her a day bed. Christian would normally take one look at this type of business and say pass. With the notoriety that he has achieved he can pick and choose his jobs. One look though at Avery has him wanting to say yes for no other reason than to be close to her. However when he learns who Avery really is he is floored. Can these two find a HEA or will their goals be to much to overcome?

This is a great story. It does have some ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...