Thursday, January 10, 2019

Review of Aggressive Russian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julie and Vladimir. Julie believes that she is just a simple girl who is in college to study law and become a lawyer. That all changes one night while she is out enjoying cheap entertainment. When she leaves and off off broadway production in Russian of Romeo and Juliet she gets mugged. If that wasn't enough the man who gets back her stolen item also makes sure this man will never do this again. Vladamir was sent to protect Julie not fall in love with her. Now however he doesn't care who he has to go through to get his woman and protect her.  Can these two find a HEA or will who they are and who wants to get her make it impossible for them to ever get one?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the end. These characters take you on a journey you never expected. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...