Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review of Arson & Ache by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marissa, Kincaid, and Donovan. Marissa works for Livingston Capital what she wants to do is be an account manager what she is instead is a secretary to the CEO. One day she is called into her bosses office and they discuss the charity function that the company sponsors. It auctions off firefighters. She is torn between two men and tells her boss as much on the night of the even though her boss is called away and tells her to bid on them both. Kincaid has just been promoted to an arson investigator and is in the middle of a hot case. However his boss wants him at the auction. Both him and his old partner Donovan are up for auction and they just happen to be the two men Marissa can't choose between. Can these three find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...