Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review of Driven by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Erica and Gage Hazard. Erica has not only had a crush on Gage for year but he is her dad's best friend and in the sport she has dreamed of being in since she was little. So when one of the tire guys goes out because his wife has gone into labor early her dad recommends her. Gage takes one look at little Erica (ok not so little anymore) and knows the girl he use to know is gone. Now in her place is the woman he is determined to make his. Erica knows she has to prove not only to Gage but his entire pit crew that she is the woman for the job and no one will do it better. Can these two find a HEA both on and off the track or will who they are make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book makes you want to cheer for these characters long after you read those two words the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...