Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review of Resolution First Kiss by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brittany Grant and Bradley Remington. Brittany is the girl who would rather be home with a good book than out at a party. However when her sorority sister talks her into going to a party she knows she is stuck. That is until she finds a way to sneak out and do her own thing. Great plan until she ends up next to a building and Bradley catches her and drags her to his party. Bradley needs a woman who will keep all the matchmakers off his back but one look at Brittany not thinking of any of them. When things don't go as planned for their new years kiss he is determined to make it up to her. Can these two find a HEA or will it be that one that got away?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...