Thursday, January 17, 2019

Review of Protector by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kate Koval and Jax Creed. Jax has trust issues when it comes to women. First his mother left him at an orphanage when he was just 3 weeks old, his old girlfriend left him and took all his money, and finally his ex-wife cheated on him. The only good thing he got from all this was his daughter. So when she is telling him about this boy who stood up for her he wants to thank this young man. Kate doesn't date and it is rare for her to even speak with most of the dad's but when she gets a call from Jerry's karate teacher telling her another dad wants to thank her son she takes that call. Kate also has trust issues that go back to her ex-husband. Someone is stalking her though and she will do anything to keep her son safe including seek help with the new ex-seal she just met. Can these two get a HEA or will their trust issues make that impossible?

This is a great book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...