Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review of Santa's Huge North Pole by Vivian Ward


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jessica Tudor and Jimmy and Jake. Jessica is just out of school and has just landed her first photography job. This is great however it doesn't help her with her immediate problem the Christmas gift for her parents. So she does what anyone around the holidays would do and looks in the want ads. Luckily the mall needs a photographer to shoot Santa and as an answer to her prayers she lands it. Little did she knows she would be working with a hottie. Jimmy takes one look at Jessica and knows he wants to get to know her better. He also knows so will his twin brother Jake. Jimmy would really rather have this one all to himself but he will take her however he can get her. Can they find a HEA or will it always feel like one to many at the table?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...