Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review of Hating my new Husband by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carly Miller and Davis King. Carly is just looking to make money to pay off her student loans in the field she is actually qualified for. For months now she has been looking for a job without success. Davis needs a wife to stay in the country. He is Canadian and his old business partner stole an idea from him and started his own company. Now he wants Davis out of the country so he can't cause him trouble. Davis knows what he wants he just need Carly on board for it. Can they find a HEA or will the past always be something that will come between them?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is going to take you on a journey you never expected to go on. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...