Thursday, January 10, 2019

Review of Five Alarm Christmas by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy Pederson, Sparks Johnson, Angel Martinez, and Christian Nygaard. Amy has never been one of the girls she likes being one of the boys. So when she decides on a career she chooses to be a firefighter. The guys she graduated with are like her brothers more than her squad mates. However 3 years after she graduated she is offered a promotion that she really isn't sure she wants. Christian, Sparks, and Angel all come from the same unit however one look at Amy and they wonder what they got into. They all agree that she is hot though. Can they all get what they want in the end or will it just be a battle of wills till one gets seriously hurt?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go even at the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...