Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review of Wanderlust by Rebecca Gallo


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Milly Hanson and Benjamin "Ben" Waterstone. After receiving the New Years resolution challenge. She decides she is going to put off waiting and do that traveling she has always wanted. First stop is London. Upon arrival though she finds out the place she though she would be staying is a scam. Now she has very little money and no where to stay. Ben usually doesn't do this but there is something about this woman that makes him want to be her white knight. Can they find a HEA or will their desires make that impossible?

This is a super hot book. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...