Thursday, January 17, 2019

Review of Her Hot Cop by Melissa Stevens


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Andrea "Andy" and Jake Walters. These two originally meet when Andy's brother invites Jake to come home on leave with him. Jake is the type of man who joined the military for a reason and that reason was to get away from his home. Years later they meet up again and this time Jake can't let the opportunity pass him by so he kisses her. Andy has finally made something of herself as a ER nurse and now finally ready to look for something more. Good thing it seems like she and Jake are on the same page. They both wonder how her brother will take the possibility of them together though. Can they get the HEA that they both crave or will who they are in their family make that impossible?

This is an amazingly hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...