Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review of Trouble Brewing by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get more of Katie and Tyler's story. They are both clean and now we see what will happen. There are so many things these two need to figure out. Katie is trying to determine if she can stay clean while still being in Tyler's world. She also wonders if she could every leave that world without feeling like a part of her is missing without him. Tyler knows he is keeping things from her but he has to. There are other people that his secrets will affect. Tyler knows he wants more with Katie but can he give her more without it all blowing up in his face. Can they find their HEA or will the past make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an emotional journey that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...