Monday, January 21, 2019

Review of His Seductive Love by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla Walker and Alex Hunt. Both Layla and Alex have their hang-ups. Both are in the lifestyle but both of them have themselves only going so far with a partner. Layla is looking for a dom who will not only rule her but respect her. Taking over her grandfather's large animal vet practice has definitely kept her on her toes. Layla has been to the club in town but hasn't participated in any scenes since her last dom took it to far and she has the scars to prove it. Alex has enough on his plate with his ranch and his father. He has no trust or desire to find a full time sub. That is until the night his horse goes into labor and his regular vet is out of town. Can these two find a way to get past their hurts and find a HEA or will they let the darkness drag them down and away from the light?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...