Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review of Italian Mountain Man by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucia and Lorenzo. Lucia is the very protected daughter of a mob boss in Italy. No one gets near hear and she is never let out alone. Now there is something going on and she is about to be let out of her gilded cage for the first time ever. Lorenzo is a man with a past some good some not so good. Now however he runs items for the mob. He never knows what they are and the first time he found out what one of his packages was it was for Lucia. He knew right in that moment she was the woman meant for him. Can they have a HEA or will the boss make sure they never survive trying to leave his clutches?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. The twists in this story will have you going wow and more before it is over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...