Saturday, September 9, 2023

Review of All Tied up by Hubby's Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Taylor and her husband Connor, as well as Connor's stepdaddy. Taylor and Connor have realized they are very into BDSM. The thing is they keep pushing the envelope more and more. When they end up in a club in the city something changes at least for Taylor. Will they all find a HEA or will this blow up in all the faces?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...