Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's Sweet Little Kitten by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dulcie Carter & Andrew Carter. Dulcie is looking to prove that she is a woman for the job of running a ranch. The thing is she really wants though is her boss. Andrew had met his wife when they were in high school. When he lost her he vowed to never fall in love again. Can these two find a HEA or will competing with a ghost be more than she can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...