Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Review of Being a Good Little Girl for Stepdaddy by Mary Poter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Faith and her stepfather. Faith has just learned that he parents don't have a normal relationship. What she didn't know is how far it had deteriorated. So when her stepfather decides to take her to see the 3 colleges she is hoping to get into she plans on making sure he is very happy once this trip is done. Can they find a HEA or will it all just be a wild weekend?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...