Saturday, September 16, 2023

Review of Dragon's Secret Baby by Lola Gabriel

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Danna & Wesley. Donna is a typical workaholic, but when her co-worker convinces her to go to a club with her she goes. On that night she meets Wesley and there is just something about him. Wesley isn't ready for Donna but when he first meets her, but he knows more than he is willing to tell her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that it never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...