Thursday, September 7, 2023

Review of Bring It All by Tory Baker

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stormy & Griff. Stormy is supposed to be married to a man who doesn't know what the word faithful means. She in fact found him and her former best friend enjoying the wedding night before the wedding even happened. Griff is there out of respect for Stormy and her family. When he walks down the hall and sees her he knows he has to get her out of there. Can these two find a HEA or will other people make sure that never happens?

An amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...