Saturday, September 9, 2023

Review of Guardian of Sara Field

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma & Hector. When this book opens we find that Hector is protecting a woman and the children with her. What he didn't plan on was aliens finding him and changing him. Emma is not the person who looks to spend her time in the outdoors. One look at Hector though has her wanting to spend all of her time there. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...