Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Bred by the Whole Team by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In the book we meet Olivia "Liv", Alex, John, Jacob, & Richard. Liv since she was young has been making her own money. Now that she has left college she is ready to work for a rowing company. The one thing she didn't plan on was being attracted to all her bosses. When she finds out they all know about the other she is sure this is it and she will be fired. Can they all find a HEA or will it cause more problems than they ever planned on?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...