Thursday, September 7, 2023

Review of Hung Up on Boyfriend's Stepdaddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Michelle "Chelle" & her boyfriend's stepdaddy. Chelle's boyfriend has not only decided without talking to her to stay in the city and continue to coach. The biggest problem she has with this is she learns about it on her birthday. But her boyfriend's stepdaddy is there for her in more ways than she ever knew. Can they find a HEA or will they watch it all fall apart?

Another hit out the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...