Saturday, September 30, 2023

Review of Love to Hate You by Lindsey Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Patience Pullen & Apollo Easton. Can two best friends who have lost touch due to Patience parents getting a divorce. When Patience's dad loses the family business Patience is willing to do something about it. What happens though when feelings get involved? Will it be a HEA or a great disaster?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...