Friday, September 8, 2023

Review of Shared by 3 by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we have the entire gang back again Valerie, Hunter, Chase, & Lief. Though they are still fighting against the old traditions. Though they all want to get married, there are things or people that are still holding them back. They wondered if they would ever get the chance to actually walk down the aisle. They are all determined to see Valerie in that white gown. Will they find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit in this series by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...