Friday, September 1, 2023

Review of Ruthless Rival by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sandra Antonov & Andrei Nicolaevich. Sandra is just out for a routine cash pickup. She had no idea that she would be kidnapped. The one man she never wanted to be in the presence of is the one man who has her. Andrei thinks that Sandra is beautiful but what he is looking for from her is who she is to her father. The thing is what happens when real feelings get involved? Will it be a HEA or their last swan song?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...