Sunday, September 17, 2023

Review of Possessive Publisher by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Amanda Jacobson aka Raven Crimson & Alexander Ashwood. Alexander never leaves the city for an artist. He hopes this one time he breaks his rule won't come back to bite him. Amanda has no desire to go to the city. She is determined to distance herself from her family. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...