Saturday, September 16, 2023

Review of Professor Ink by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ellie Rey & Max Stellar. Ellie has moved to start over for both her and her mom. On her first day of college she meets Max, and can't seem to keep her eyes off him. Max knows there is something familiar about Ellie but he also knows she is the one for him. He wonders if he will get the chance to show her though. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...