Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Secret Seal Daddies by Zoe Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoe, Nick, Javier, Peter, & Simon. When going for her vacation to Las Vegas she meets 4 guys and has a wild night. The thing is come morning they are gone and she is left with more than she planned on. Nick, Javier, Peter, & Simon came to Vegas for a get away but when an old enemy finds them they get out quick. Little did they know the woman they had their one night stand with is the one woman they can't seem to forget. Will they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...