Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Boss's Fake Wife by Sofia Finn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily Jane & Chris Jordansen. Emily is Chris's latest employee and her father's best friend. What she is doing is trying to do is get information on Chris to keep her own self out of jail. Chris is just trying to get his own life in order. To do it though he has to get out from under The Brotherhood. There is something about Emily that wants him to do anything he can for her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...