Friday, September 1, 2023

Review of Bad Bodyguard by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Devi & Carter. Devi's only plan is to finish college and go on to live her life. Little did she know before she could go back for her fall term her mother shows with her promised in-laws and her fiance. She wants nothing to do with this arrangement but as a royal she has no choice. Carter was hired to be Devi's bodyguard. He never planned on developing feelings for her. Can they find a HEA or will obligations and others make sure this never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...