Saturday, September 23, 2023

Review of Frat Bro by Raleigh Ruebins

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlie Benson & Jax Walsh. Charlie is filming for the teasers for the show. That is going great and so is the business with his brothers. His problem is his love life, he is wanted for his reputation not for the man he is. Jax hasn't ever wanted anyone like he wants Charlie. The thing is since he is so busy in his own life he doesn't know how to even give Charlie what he he deserves. Can they find a HEA or will it just be too much for them to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...