Saturday, September 23, 2023

Review of Michael by Michelle Belle

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emery & Michael. When these two first meet at there is just something about the other person that makes them want to see them more. However they are both are going through something and aren't sure this is a the best time to start something new. Can you find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...