Sunday, September 10, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's Fiery Mustang by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gemma Anderson & Colt Mackin. Gemma is use to getting what she wants when she wants it. When Colt is finally the first time to tell her no she can't handle that. Colt knows exactly what to do with this little girl. The thing is once he has her in hand he has not plans on letting her go. Can they find a HEA or will it be all too much?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...