Saturday, September 30, 2023

Review of Bossed by Three Billionaire Brothers by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Genevieve "Gen" West, Sam, Seth, & Sean Bradshaw. All it was supposed to be was a summer job, but oh did it turn into so much more. Gen got a summer job as a nanny for Sam Bradshaw. When she meets Sean though she finds him to be funny and engaging. The thing is she knows the only reason she has this job is due to the fact that her best friend Amy recommended her.  Can they find a HEA though or will they all lose Amy forever?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...