Sunday, September 17, 2023

Review of Boss Bodyguard by Regina Wade


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Portia Mercedes-Lopez Madison de Garcia & Mike Cross. Portia has had a crush on Mike for years now. So far she can't get him to see her as anything other than an employee. Mike has to take a break everyday just to make it through the day without jumping his assistant. He has seen it work for his brothers but he isn't willing to risk it. What happens when she has a stalker will she find her HEA or will it be all over for her?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...