Saturday, September 23, 2023

Review of Conquered by Mafia Daddy by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alessandra & Vittorio. After returning from boarding school Alessandra is just looking to get her footing in the world outside of school. She knows what her family is and what they do. Vittorio needs to prove that he is the man for the job and take over for the family. First he needs to prove to Alessandra he is the right man for her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure this never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...