Friday, September 8, 2023

Review of Falling for My Dad's Killer by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy Hutchinson & Jamie Williams. Jamie is just getting out of jail for killing a man. The strangest thing for him is Lucy the daughter of the man wants to meet with her. All he knows is one look at her makes him want more than he ever wanted anyone. Lucy needed answers and she knows the one person who can give them to her. The thing is she can't believe it is now more than just answers from him. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...