Saturday, September 23, 2023

Review of From No to O by

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Ava, Leo, Ethan, & Jasper. Ava is sick of being second place with men who do nothing for her. So she decides she wants more and goes about getting it. Along the way she finds Leo, Ethan, & Jasper who each have the perfect way to make sure she will get way more than she ever dreamed about. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...