Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review of Accidental Surprises by Tia Wylder


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hayley and Deckland. Hayley is a good girl so good that she thinks that opening another persons mail even with permission is a taboo thing to do. So when her friend is invited to a masquerade and invites her to be her plus one Hayley is both excited and nervous at the same time. Deckland meets Hayley at this event and there is something about her that just intrigues him. Can these two find themselves with a HEA or will they find who they are when the masks come off are just more than either can bare?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...