Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of Rainbow Place by Jay Northcote


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Seb Radcliffe and Jason Dunn. What would you do if the person that you were falling for wasn't willing to acknowledge you in that way in public? Would you fight for the love you feel is growing or would you walk away and hope for greener pastures elsewhere? These are the questions both Seb and Jason have to answer. They know that something is happening between them but what they wonder can the environment around them really allow them the option of true love?

This is a great book. I like how it shows the feelings from both sides and the inner conflict both character feels. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...