Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Review of Sinn by Tina Donahue


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lea Baptista, Jake Gabriel, and Toby Quinn. Lea is a woman with a past. A dangerous past and Jake and Toby are sent to make sure nothing happens to her. The problem is someone from Lea's past doesn't care what they want. After seeing Lea dance none are sure what will happen to them next. However if the guys can't keep their head (the right one) in the game then they will all lose. Can they find a HEA or will the man from Lea's past make sure that never happens?

This is a super hot book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will tell you that the book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...