Monday, June 18, 2018

Review of His Hard Mountain Wood by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Ryker's story and we are introduced to Addison. Addison is Katrina's cousin remember we met her in Claiming His Mountain Bride. We met Ryker in His Big Mountain Axe. He and Axe use to be Pres and VP of a motorcycle gang. Ryker still has nightmares regarding his past but he is determined to make a better future for his his daughter. So after coming to Blackthorn Mountain he knows this is the place for him and his little girl. Little did he know he would meet the woman who would change his world. Addison is on the run from her mother's boyfriend. With the help of her cousin and a job at Axe's shop she knows she has her second chance. Little did she know what her second chance would entail when she got to Blackthorn. Can they find a HEA or will their past stop them from ever finding it?

This is a supper hot book. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...