Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of My Brother's Bad Best Friend by BB Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lizzie and Jonas. When this book opens up we meet Jonas as he helps Lizzie away from a yelling match between her brother and her step father. Before they leave the house Ezra Lizzie's brother tells her if she ever needs him to call him. Two years later she needs him but instead of finding him she finds his best friend Jonas. Neither of them thought they would ever see the other again after that day. However with the guys in business together and Lizzie needing to be away from the house they were destined to be near the other again. Can they find a way to have a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...