Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review When Wrong Feels so Right by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nathan Jameson and Riley Corning. Nathan is looking for someone to help him with his child and nothing more. Riley is looking for something to pay the bills and possibly help her pay to take some online college classes. So when she sees Nathan's ad she thinks this is an amazing gift. She has watched children practically her whole life so she is ready for this. Little did either know that this could change their lives forever. Can they find a HEA or will it all be a mistake they made once in their life?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...