Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Review of Doctor Next Door by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose and Cristiano. Rose is just having one of those days to top it all off she literally bumps into the new neighbor. But instead of ending up flat on the tile floor she is saved. Little did she know this is not a one time thing. Rose the nurse is just looking to pay off her student loans and find that place in her world where she belongs. Cristiano is looking for that one woman who will accept him as he is and want him all the same. Being a doctor is hard on a dating life he should know. One touch of his neighbor though and he knows his wait is over if only he can get her on board too. Can they find that HEA or will it all go down the drain in the wake of their careers?

This is a great book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will tell you that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...