Sunday, June 10, 2018

Review of Daddy's Day: A Secret Baby Father's Day Romance by Gage Grayson & Carter Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Dylan and Brook. Dylan is the man in his law firm and he likes it that way. He wants to win and be a winner. There is only one thing that Dylan doesn't feel like he won and that is Brook. Brook still holds bitterness for the boy who left her on prom night to catch the last bus to Harvard and never returned. She knows as soon as she gets the news about his mom that he is coming back. They wonder can they find a way back to each other and a HEA or are the wounds of the past more than they can overcome?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...