Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review of Reverse Harem by Kat Crimson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is part of a series and should be read in order. What would you do if your men took you to a sex club? What would you do if while there they put you in charge of all activities? This is something Maya is facing. Though she doesn't know much about the club scene she does know what she likes and her men have just given her the opening to explore it. Will this be a great adventure or will this blow up in all their faces?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you searching out more from this author if you are not already a fan. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...