Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of Touched: A Taboo Stepbrother Romance by Jenny Rose


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy and Marcus. Lucy likes her life it is very predictable and stable but when her boyfriend gets her to agree go home she isn't sure what will happen. Little did she know meeting her stepbrother Marcus would have her questioning what she wants in life. Can she find what she wants in her life or will she find herself stuck in a rut she doesn't want anymore?

This book is great. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...