Monday, June 25, 2018

Review of Lust Dust by Angela Blake & Ruby Forrest


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box-set we are given 4 amazing stories. Each of these stories is full length and has hot moments as well as a story-line that will have you hooked from the beginning. Can they get their HEA or will this just be a moment in time for these characters. 

There is so much I want to tell you about this box set. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this box-set will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...